We hope you will enjoy camping with us at Finger Lakes Campground. We encourage the campground as its own community and have a few requests that we hope you will follow:
Each site is allowed to facilitate up to 6 people. Each tent site (except for the group tent sites) can accommodate up to two tents per reservation. If you need additional sites we'd be happy to facilitate your request.
Check in is 3 PM on the date of your reservation. We understand that you may arrive a bit early. In some cases the site may be available before 3 PM so please call ahead on the date of your arrival if you plan to arrive early so we can try to accommodate.
Check out time is 11 AM. We believe in the policy of “Leave No Trace.” When you check out, please take all trash to the dumpsters between the bathroom and shower buildings, and pick loose papers, cans, bottles, and cigarette butts. Please don’t leave things like broken tents, chairs, or grills.
Quiet time is from 10 PM to 8 AM and is strictly enforced for respect of others. Please turn all music and radios down to a level which the sound is contained to the site, please keep campfire banter to a respectable level. If your neighbors can hear you the next site over it’s considered to be too loud. You will only have one warning before you will be asked to leave without a refund.
Owners reserve the right to adjust time quiet times for specific events. Please contact the owners if you have any questions.
We accept all non-aggressive pets. Aggressive breeds include Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, and German Shepherds. However, exceptions can be made upon request. A copy of the proof of vaccination will be required at check-in and kept in the guests possession at all times. Please, keep your pet on a leash and restrained at all times while outside of your camping unit. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. Leashing and curbing your pet is required and if not done may forfeit the campers reservation at the owners discretion. Please keep your pets quiet for the enjoyment of fellow campers.
Summer means fun in the sun by the pool. The following pool rules are in place to make the community pool a fun and safe place for everyone to enjoy. Please review these rules and share them with your family, roommates and guests.
Pool facilities are for the enjoyment of residents. Guests must be accompanied by their resident adult host. Guest usage may be limited at the discretion of the management.
- Swim at your own risk, there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times.
- Children must not use the pool without an adult resident in attendance (within the gates of the pool).
- Glass containers and other breakable items are not allowed in or around the pool area.
- The entrance to the swimming area must remain locked at all times. This is an important safety precaution.
- Use of suntan lotion and oil is permitted on the sun deck provided a soap shower is taken before entering the pool.
- Use of air mattresses, inner tubes or large objects in the pool is not allowed.
- The safety rope dividing the shallow end from the deep end must remain properly connected at all times. Please do not hang on this rope.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Boisterous behavior and feats of daring exhibition that could jeopardize your personal safety and the safety of others are prohibited.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth or blowing of the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- Noise, such as audio equipment and/or voice levels, must be maintained at a minimum volume.
- Any person with considerable exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open blisters or cuts is strongly advised not to use the pool. Any open wounds may become infected.
- People suspected of having infectious or communicable diseases may not use the pool.
- Swimming is prohibited after stated pool hours.
- Pool will be closed after adding heavy doses of chemicals to the water as eye/skin damage could result.
- Please help us maintain a clean environment in the pool and patio area. Dispose of all litter, cigarette butts and cans in trash containers.
- Management is not responsible for loss of personal property.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any person(s) who, in their judgment, is/are in violation of the rules and regulations.
- Every precaution is taken to ensure your safety. If, for any reason, the pool and patio are deemed unsafe for use, the facility will be closed immediately and will remain closed until the city, state and/or management deem the area safe for use.
- Private parties are not permitted in or around the pool areas.
- Posted rules and regulations must be followed.
- The safety equipment is for emergency use only. Please do not tamper or play with this equipment.
Thank you for complying with these regulations. Your cooperation helps make the swimming pool a fun place for all to enjoy.
The 5-acre pond is intended for kayak and paddle boat use. Motorized boats are not permitted. Fishing on the pond is highly encouraged however catch and release is authorized.
Hiking/Golf Cart Trails:
The use of the hiking/golf cart trails on the Finger Lakes Campground property is intended for golf cart use only. ATV's, UTV, dirt bikes, and and any other motorized vehicle are not permitted unless otherwise expressed by the property owner in writing.
Please burn wood logs and paper only in your fire pit. Please do not burn TRASH. This includes but is not limited to: Paper, plastic and Styrofoam plates, cups, bottles, utensils, bags, containers, and aluminum, tin and plastic cans and bottles, empty cigarette packs, food. Do not move the fire ring as there may be a additional charge for site repairs. If your situation requires movement of the fire ring please contact the staff for assistance.
Thanks for honoring our requests. If our staff is required to spend additional time cleaning up a site a $25 charge will be applied to your credit card on file for having to call staff on site to clean